Thursday, 30 October 2008

Fifteen to One

I sit in an open plan office with a lot of people that don't work for the same company as me let alone the same department as me, and so annoyingly I can't tell any of those people to shut up when they talk so loudly! And there are a lot of them, I know so much about some people that I've never even said more than a hello to. There is one bloke that I notice talking a lot, probably because he sits fairly near to me, and probably because he does talk a lot and loudly. But the main reason I notice him talking is that he sounds exactly like William G Stewart, the presenter of Fifteen to One.

So now everytime I hear him, all I can think is "Question or Nominate?"

1 comment:

Sally said...

Bring back Fifteen to One!