Sunday, 14 September 2008
Templates
I know I've mentioned this before but I'm still not happy with the background template for my blog. It's changed a couple of times since I set it up back in April and recently I've tried to stick with this blue one but I'm still not happy with it. I know I'm generally not the one that will spend as much time looking at that side of it but I'd still like something a little different. So please bear with me as I play around with it a bit and if one day it appears on something that you like please let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I don't know how big the choice of templates is, but I prefer the previous one to this one.......
This one looks familiar... I liked the one with the spots, that you had early on.
Post a Comment