The fridge is still in it's box for now as it needs to sit for a while before it gets plugged in, but I also probably need to paint before putting it in it's place. Just need to decide on a colour now so I bought a few more tester pots this afternoon as well. The picture doesn't really show them very well but any thoughts - particularly on the one on the left?
Saturday, 12 July 2008
And another step
I decided as I had a quiet afternoon today I might as well go up to Currys and I came home with the new fridge, toaster and microwave that I mentioned before. So now everything - except the electric can opener - all matches in a stainless steel theme in the kitchen. So here's a picture of that side of the room:

The fridge is still in it's box for now as it needs to sit for a while before it gets plugged in, but I also probably need to paint before putting it in it's place. Just need to decide on a colour now so I bought a few more tester pots this afternoon as well. The picture doesn't really show them very well but any thoughts - particularly on the one on the left?
The fridge is still in it's box for now as it needs to sit for a while before it gets plugged in, but I also probably need to paint before putting it in it's place. Just need to decide on a colour now so I bought a few more tester pots this afternoon as well. The picture doesn't really show them very well but any thoughts - particularly on the one on the left?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, definitely the one on the left. Looks great!
Post a Comment