I've had a lovely long weekend at Sal's. After a very long drive straight after work on Wednesday night, it was lovely to wake up on Thursday knowing that I had 4 full days before I had to be back in work. We had a lot of wedding discussions, trying to figure out what shoes I will wear, and going through the long list of questions that I had pulled together from being with Mum the weekend before. After hearing and reading so much about Jill it was also good to meet her at last!
Friday evening we drove over to Shepton Mallet to see Alicia in her theatre school performance of Old School Musical which was a selection of songs from the musicals - a perfect evening for Sal and I. The show was really great and Alicia did really well, she looked like she was really enjoying herself the whole way through.
Saturday we went to Winchester with Jill to The Pottery Cafe. Although after the last time Sal and I did this we said that we would have to plan our patterns before we went again, we didn't. But we didn't take as long as last time deciding what it was that we were all going to do. Again I did finish much faster - my attention to detail obviously not as good as Sal's, or maybe I just pick simpler designs to do.... Pictures to follow when we pick up the final glazed pots.
It was another lovely weekend to get to spend some time with Sal, next time let's go to New York!
Sunday, 29 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a great idea! How about May Day weekend?
Post a Comment